Situated on a corner 425sqm block, this charming 3 bedroom residence is a cozy & colourful home all year round.
The residence has been lovingly refurbished to a modern, in-vogue style with earthy & vibrant colours that nicely compliment the free flowing-spacious design of the home. The front section of the home accomodates the family, dining and kitchen area's which benefit from lots of natural sunlight. The bedrooms are all generously sized, with built in robes for two rooms and the third offers a " special door " to your own sundeck retreat. And if you love cooking, the kitchen is well equipped with quality appliances, plenty of bench/ storage and dishwasher to make easy work of the clean up !
When you prefer to be outdoors your are treated to a beautiful landscape of bottle brush, kalamati olive and gleditzia sunburst, just a few of the visual backdrops to this low maintenance entertaining and kids play area.
With a location to match, being across from Gibbs St Primary school and only a few minutes walk to the train station, this is the perfect place to call home !
The features that make this a standout residence include ( but not limited to):
* 3 x spacious bedrooms with new carpets
* Open plan family/ dining and kitchen zone
* Solid bamboo flooring to main living area
* Solar hot water system + electric booster
* Powerful split system air-conditioning system
* Stainless steel cooking appliances + dishwasher
* Sub surface drip irrigation system to front gardens
* Timber decked & covered outdoor alfresco area
* Gas provision for outdoor heating/ BBQ or spa
* Undercover parking
* Garden storage shed
* Next door to Gibbs St Primary School
* Walking distance to train station
* Convenient access to Westfield Carousel, Victoria Park, CBD and major roadways
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Trent Garrett or Steve Erceg on 0431 777 100.