If you love character and convenience, this inner-suburbs circa 1950's brick residence will have you weak at the knees.
Set within walking distance to the ever-popular cafe & restaurant strip, this original brick 'n' tile home has the potential to help your lifestyle and investment dreams come true.
This " prized acquisition” has so many options for “ now “ and the “ future “. With the Town of Victoria Park enjoying continued growth over many decades, look to this home as your ‘ perfect opportunity ' to get settled in, renovate/ extend , raise a family in an inner-suburbs location on a 721 sqm block, with the view to rebuild or subdivide into 2 street front lots.
The opportunities are endless, as is the scope to add value !
The features of this charming residence include ( not limited to ) are;
* Solid brick and tile construction
* 2 bedrooms + sleep out
* Timber floors ( kept preserved under the floor coverings )
* Side access to enclosed garage
* Loads of off street parking
* Bore reticulated gardens
* NBN available
* Laneway access off Nurse Lane
* Zoned R30 with Development Potential
* Close proximity to local parks and public transport routes
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Steve Erceg or Trent Garrett on 0412 898 035.