Unless you look closely, you'll miss the opportunity that this sparkling-fresh 3 bedroom residence has to offer.
Set on a corner block - parkside location, you get to secure yourself the best seats in the house to the scenic landscape of Hester Park, which the Canning River runs right through. Not only will your morning or evening routines get a new lease of life with walks, runs or gazing the natural wildlife before your eyes BUT this property benefits from the R30 corner block zoning policy, making this residence a potential to " retain and build " another property.
With the current market experiencing an upward trend in rental yields, and competitive building prices, explore the option to create two rental properties and start your way to a positive geared investment portfolio . It's those who " SEE AND ACT ON THE OPPORTUNITY " that prosper!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
* Solid Double & Tile construction
* 3 x generous sized bedrooms
* Spacious-Multiple living zones
* Freshly renovated through out
* NBN service available
* Potential development to “ retain & build “
* 670sqm corner block with R30 bonus zoning
* Opposite Hester Park / Canning River
* Tranquil & Scenic location
* Close to Spencer Road Village, Train Station , Yale Primary School, and access to Albany & Roe Highway.
Council Rates: $1517.68 per annum
Water Rates: $903.84 per annum
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please call Trent Garrett or Steve Erceg on 0431 777 100.