Homes in this little known part of leafy Salter Point rarely come to the market. The most recent family to sell in Edgewater Rd had resided here for almost 50 years. With such a coveted lifestyle on offer, it is little wonder why few houses here ever come up for sale.
While the rest of the world is working hard, saving for the next holiday, every day is a holiday here. There is little doubt as to why the owners spared this Retro 70's masterpiece from being renovated or demolished. To remove would be to lose a unique, somewhat quirky personality that has been the catalyst in creating over 30 years of cherished & unforgettable memories.
With an abundance of activities to enjoy, from crabbing, fishing, canoeing, river walks and bike rides, to laps of the pool , the central figure to this spacious lifestyle is a “tardis-like abode" that rests on a cultivated 751sqm parcel. The accommodation of six bedrooms, 3 living areas and three bathrooms spans over two levels, creating the possibility to re-configure an upstairs - downstairs dual living arrangement or a home business, both with separate access.
Your schedule will make it near impossible to leave this sanctuary, whether it is the leisure activities, weekend pool barbeques, morning coffees and twilight gatherings (aperitif in hand) from your river view balcony. Unfortunately you will need to leave the home at some point , and for that you will need your car/boat or caravan which are kept safe from the elements in a ‘ginormous 3 + car garage with workshop.
Looking to the future there is huge potential if you wish to enhance or clean the slate and build new. Possessing a truly magical position within the suburb (incl. a restrictive covenant protecting the current river views) , this generational home is ready for you, to start writing your chapter and adding to the rich history of this magnificent Salter Point locale.
Some of the distinctive features of this residence are :
* 5/6 x bedrooms
* 3 x bathrooms ( two available on upper level )
* 3 + car garage plus workshop
* 751 sqm block with protected river views covenant
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
* Supersized below ground swimming pool and alfresco area
* North facing lush- manicured gardens (grapes, lemon & olives) with raised vegetable patch
* Fully reticulated with own bore water
* Walking distance to Aquinas College, local cafe and Canning River
* Only a 12 min drive into the city with nearby buses & trains to town and Curtin Uni
* No through traffic and ample off street parking
To be sold via Openn Negotation, final negotiations commence 6pm on the 27th April 2021.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please call Steve Erceg or Trent Garrett on 0412 898 035.