13/1051 Albany Highway
THE SMART MONEY IS BUYING IN ST. JAMES !!
Not only can you get into one of the favoured suburbs of 2021 at such an affordable price but this great little number is a nifty 300m walk to all your needs !
With everything so near, it’s any wonder why you will need a car knowing this residence places you literally on the doorstep of Aldi, Bunnings, OfficeWorks , a coffee or meal from the plethora of choices along the Albany Highway Strip , and the passing buses that take you straight into the CBD.
Situated on the 1st floor of this well maintained-secured complex , this 2 bedroom apartment offers a spacious and open plan living area, two generously sized bedrooms and a larger than normal bathroom / laundry room, plus balcony.
You will feel a sense of inner-burbs tranquility with a lush garden complex that offers plenty of sun-filled lawn area.
There is the opportunity to value-add to this semi- modern apartment, for personal comfort or to further maximise your investment returns .
In summary, the key attributes of this property include ;
* Tiled flooring throughout
* Split system air-conditioning
* Spacious bathroom & internal laundry area
* Private balcony
* Undercover parking bay
* Realistic rental value @ $250 – $270 per week
* 500m to Victoria Park cafe precinct
* 500m to Edward Millen Reserve Park
* 1.5km to Victoria Park station
* 2.5km to Curtin University
* 2.7km to Crown Casino & Resort
* 4km to Kent Street Senior High
* 5km to Perth CBD
For more information or to arrange a viewing , please contact Steve Erceg or Trent Garrett on 0412 898 035.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 car
- Floor Area is 67 m²