68C Jubilee Street
SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE !
A residence of this calibre can only be truly experienced through your own eyes.
Set in a boutique complex of 3 in a tree lined street, it’s picturesque entry is only the beginning to an exquisite lifestyle that awaits you. Constructed in 2017 and presenting as new, quality craftsmanship & practical design merge effortlessly to delivers the ultimate comfort & living experience all year round.
Finished in a neutral colour palette and porcelain tile flooring at your feet, this is the perfect family home with spacious living zone, built in robes to bedrooms, and a gorgeous kitchen hub with stone benches and european appliances.
This residence could ideally suit up-sizers, mid-sizer, down-sizers and prudent investors looking for growth & high yield rental income. It’s sunny-top end location, places you strategically close to Mills Park, Westfield Carousel, and bus & train routes for CBD commuters.
Whilst the home speaks for itself, it needs to be said the list of quality attributes include ( but not limited to ) ;
• Secure clear screen mesh front security door
• Large double garage with gyprock ceiling, panel lift double remote door and shoppers entry
• Timber skirting boards and high 31 course ceilings with recessed lighting
• Quality porcelain tiles, carpets and window treatments
• Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning with multiple zone settings
• Kitchen with raised coffered ceiling, 50mm stone bench tops, 900m wide gas cooktop, range hood, under bench oven, dishwasher recess, water for ice-maker fridge and loads of storage with soft close doors.
• Built in double sliding mirror robes in bedrooms 2 and 3 and walk in robe in the main
• Large 4th bedroom or theatre room
• Fully paved courtyard with a large covered alfresco
• Auto reticulated garden beds
• Rates: Water – $1,221.54 p.a Council – $1,720.00 p.a
Proximity to all services and amenities include :-
• Beckenham Shopping Centre P.O. , IGA , Liquor and Medical Centre – 350m
• Mills Park – 700m
• Beckenham Primary – 750m
• Beckenham Train Station – 1km
• Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre 2.7km
• Perth CBD – 14.2km
• Perth Airport (T1 & T2) 14.6km
For more information, or to arrange a viewing, please call Steve Erceg or Trent Garrett on 0412 898 035.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
- 2 Carport