Be Quick to secure this spacious and neat double storey living in one of Perth's most convenient and fast growing suburb of East Cannington. This outstanding residence is the ideal home for first home buyers, small families, retirees or investors. The bottom floor consists of a bedroom with an ensuite, an open plan living area comprising a well equiped kitchen, a separate living and dining area and an outdoor area for that perfect space for outdoor dining, BBQ and entertainment with a low maintenance garden.The upper floor boosts three well sized bedrooms with split system air-conditioning.
Strategically situated in close proximity to Cannington train station, the upcoming Westfield Carousel, Cannington Leisureplex and library, public transport, schools, Curtin University and hosts of amenities the location couldn’t be more ideal.
* Light filled open plan living area comprising kitchen and meals
* Separate living area on bottom floor
* Well equipped kitchen with ample storage and bench space
* One well appointed bedroom with ensuite on bottom floor
* Three good sized bedrooms with two well-appointed bathroom upstairs
* Outdoor area for your outdoor dining, BBQ and entertainment
* Bonus store room
* Double carport
* Easy care, low maintenance, lock up and leave
* Walking distance to Cannington Train station.
* Located in close proximity to shops, cafes, schools, library, leisureplex
* Direct bus service to CBD and well connected by roads and highways
* Ideal for first home buyers, small families, retirees or investors.
* Excellent family or Investment home!
Location speaks for itself!
- Approximately 290m to Cannington Train Station
- Approximately 800m to Gibbs Street Primary School
- Approximately 1 km to Cannington Leisureplex
- Approximately 7.5km to Curtin University
- Approximately 11.8 km to Perth City
- Easy Access to Orrong Road, Roe Highway, Tonkin Highway and Albany Highway
Make this #1 on your viewing list today as this is a rare opportunity to purchase in a prime blue chip location. Act fast! Contact your local area specialists Vicky Zhou and Kenric Lim to discuss further.