What’s involved in the property management process?
At Verse Property, we recognise the significance of our clients’ properties and how they are often their most valuable assets, which is why entrusting your investment property to someone reliable with a proven track record in property management is essential. With Verse Property handling your property management, you can expect a hands-on company director overseeing the entire department, respectful and approachable communication, excellent service, honest feedback and advice and comprehensive marketing strategies.
We pride ourselves on thorough tenant screening and interviews, our advanced account management systems and timely and accurate documentation in compliance with statutory requirement; giving you ultimately the peace of mind you deserve. Find out more why you should have your property management handled by Verse Property.
Once a property management agreement is signed, Verse Property get to work marketing your property and selecting the best tenant/s.
- Your property is photographed in preparation for online marketing.
- Your property is posted on all websites and property viewing times being scheduled as weekday, weekend and by appointment.
- Attendees are followed up by phone, SMS or mail and sent an application.
- If needed, we will review the feedback and rental value.
We do the hard work to find the best tenant for your property to avoid bigger problems down the track.
- A database check is carried out on all potential applicants including rental history, and employment status. This ensures both financial capacity and reliability. Only correctly completed applications are processed, with no application being approved unless Verse has actually met with the applicant.
- Check references including previous record of property rental.
- Seek owner’s approval with recommended tenant before confirming tenant selection.
Having found a tenant for your property, Verse Property prepare documentation and finances so that all is in readiness for occupancy.
- We arrange payment with the tenant for bond and two weeks advance rent prior to the lease or leases.
- Lease agreement distributed to all relevant parties.
- Handover of keys.
- A Property Condition Report is provided as the agreed level at which the property was handed over to the incoming tenant.
- Lodgement of bond.
With the right tenants in place, we get on with the business of managing your property reliably—month in, month out.
- We manage all rent receipts, and disbursements to creditors such as your council and water rates, and insurances.
- Monthly payment of all rental income to your nominated account.
- We schedule routine inspections of your property to ensure it is being kept at the level of the Property Condition Report with any changes quickly identified.
- Management of all maintenance and repairs required for your property.
- Overseeing annual rent reviews and identifying potential rent increases.
- Managing disbursement of final bond.