What’s involved in selling a property?
- Office manager processes all your documentation and prepares your property marketing campaign.
- Your property is made live on all websites and property viewing times are agreed upon.
- Your Verse Real Estate Associate searches the database to match suitable buyers to your home.
- Your Verse Real Estate Associate conducts viewings of your property by public home opens and private viewings.
The selling time can vary depending on the advertised price in the current market conditions. If the property remains unsold after 3 to 4 weeks we will review our strategy and the advertised price according to the buyer activity and feedback we’ve been receiving.
- Once your property is under offer we begin the process of forwarding all relevant documentation to all parties concerned, including settlement agents and the buyers bank. In most cases allow a finance period of 14–28 days following acceptance.
- 5-7 days deposit received.
- “Unconditional” finance approved.
- The approval will be forwarded to nominated settlement agents immediately.
- Settlement period in most cases is between 14-28 days following finance approval. Your Verse Real Estate Associate will liaise with your settlement agent to ensure all conditions on the contract are fulfilled.
- Settlement agents to coordinate settlement date.
- Final inspection will be conducted within 7 days prior to settlement date.
- Property settled.