1 Oak Street
SELLER SAYS SELL! BE QUICK!!
FOR SALE BY FLEXIBLE (SUBJECT TO FINANCE) AUCTION ON SATURDAY 23rd October 2021 @ 12.30pm
*Unless Sold Prior*
SUBJECT TO FINANCE AND CASH BUYERS BOTH WELCOME TO BID
DEPOSIT $10,000 | FINANCE APPROVAL DUE 21 DAYS FROM AUCTION | SETTLEMENT 30/45 Days From Acceptance or Earlier if All Parties Agree
ALL BUYERS WILL NEED TO PRE-REGISTER TO BID AT THE AUCTION
FREE COFFEE ON THE DAY
Immaculately presented in a strategic prime locale this well-established family home set on a 703 sqm block will offer plenty of options for the next lucky owner! This appealing street front unique residence offers a superb design and functional floor plan featuring four great sized bedrooms, two well-appointed bathrooms, spacious formal lounge, separate dining and kitchen area a study nook and so much more.
This lovely property is well designed with a massive shed with side access and well sized backyard.
Nestled in an ultra convenient location and on the doorstep of growth, this precinct is the perfect place to live your dreams. The location speaks for itself and truly defines convenience. Located right across to the recent refurbished Westfield Carousel Shopping Centre and moments away to Curtin University and close proximity to a host of desirable amenities including big brand retail outlets, shops, cafes, schools, library, car show rooms, medical centres, and not forgetting the leisureplex, Canning River, beautiful parks, walking, biking and trekking paths and trails for all your recreational and leisure needs.
* Located in Canning City Centre Activity Plan
(Buyers to do own due diligence infall matter regards to any development potentials)
* Well presented four bedrooms and two bathrooms
* Bonus Study Nook
* Extra Large Formal Living/ Media Room or can be converted to a 5th Bedroom
* Large Garden Shed with side access
* Crimsafe for added security
* Excellent size bedrooms with built in robes
* Located strategically between Canning River Reserve and Westfield Carousel
* Located in close proximity to Curtin University, shops, cafes, schools, library, leisureplex
* Easy access to public transportation and well connected by roads and highways
* Ideal for first home buyers, small families, retirees or investors
Make this #1 on your viewing list today as this is a rare opportunity to purchase in a prime blue chip location. Act fast!. Contact your Area Specialist Kenric Lim and Vicky Zhou for more information or to meet on site!.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
- Land is 703 m²
- 2 Carport