26 Leichardt Street
Impeccably presented, discrete, renovated, street-front, Character Home
Sometimes a secure, private street front facade, can belie a surprisingly generous and delightfully presented outdoor living area..in turn leading into an exceptional, renovated, Character home opportunity.
26 Leichardt is a beautiful presentation of a high spec’, ‘as new’, late 50’s character home with brand new roof, high-end render with favoured colours throughout, a unique ‘semi-open’ floorplan that maintains generous living/room dimensions, high ceilings, prestige polished wood floor throughout and plenty of clever storage options discretely built in throughout the indoor and outdoor areas.
– Recently installed ‘Band New’ Roof
– Covered (fitted shade sails), secure, off-street parking for x2 + driveway space for x2 more
– Fully walled and secure, terraced front garden, lawn, brick-paved patio & covered
– Security, roller-blind coverage throughout
– Reve Cycle Air conditioning
– Polished Jarrah floors throughout
– Meticulously renovated and impeccably presented
– Large central Kitchen / dining with stow able meals table
– Light filled, semi – open planned design
– Rear, raised balcony patio, ideal for indoor/outdoor (req’ Cafe’ blind install) room potential.
– Generous room sizes with ample storage choices throughout.
– Beautifully manicured garden lawn, beds and patios
– fully fenced offering both security and privacy
Call Jack (0413897222) and Julian (0419936202) for information and inspection details
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 car
- Land is 385 m²
- 2 Carport
- 2 Open Parking Spaces
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Fully Fenced