41 Clifton Street
CLIFTON HILLS LOCATION ON THE BANKS OF THE CANNING RIVER !
A truly rare offering, this property has all the hallmarks of a ‘once in a lifetime opportunity’ !
Set on a commanding 2.347 ha ( 5.79 acres ) land holding located in Clifton Hills, and right on the banks of the tranquil Canning River, with City of Armadale endorsement of ” Urban Development ” zoning , this is the kind of property that could set you up for life !
Not only will this property serve you well financially, but for those looking to nestle here, the residence is in surprisedly great condition for a 1990’s built property, with some area’s of the home hardly ever being used by the previous owner.
You will also find that the well thought out floor plan attends to the all important every day needs of practicality and privacy for the busy household. The residence offers generous bedrooms with built in robes, four living zones throughout, all year round climate via air-conditioning & heating, full size outdoor alfresco for entertaining, and a fully gated residence with double garage parking and large powered workshop.
The summary of features include ( but are not limited to: )
* 1990’s built , 5 bedroom 3 bathroom double storey residence
* Powered workshop
* Perimeter gated and secure residence
* Full length alfresco outdoor area
*. Air-conditioning & Heating
* Electric roller shutters throughout
* Wood oven stove ( never used )
* 2.3471 hectares zoned Urban Development – medium to high density zoning
* Amazing location backing onto Canning River & panoramic views to Banyowla Regional Park
* Convenient to school, parks, shops and public transport
* Ideal for hobby farmers, home-business operator, long term investors or developers
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, please call Trent Garrett or Steve Erceg on 0431 777 100
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 car
- Land is 2.35 hectare
- 2 Garage