776 Welshpool Road East
'One off', Multi Use, Semi- Rural / Industrial Acreage Opportunity
Working from a home – base never made so much sense.
Be prepared to be at once relaxed, while operational right away.
776 Welshpool road is a unique prospect offering 1 Hectare (10,019.00 Sqm) of prime Inner Urban, Multi use (Rural Composite) property at the base of the Darling Scarp, as close to the Perth City (CBD) Industrial, Urban and commercial corridors as you can possibly be, while owning a piece of Prime Perth/Australian water laden, fertile land and native bush.
Less than a minute off of Perth’s Arterial (Tonkin Highway bypass) Freeway network, yet allowing for discrete, semi-rural living alongside small to medium scale industrial and manufacturing opportunity, 776 Welshpool is ideal for the hard working, small to medium business / family enterprise and/or storage, lay down, hub type logistic.
Maintaining, genuine domestic respite with a central (North to South flowing), fresh water creek, adjacent a substantial Orchard sized, clear space, abutting native bush / (land and noise) buffer from Main-roads and key infrastructure.
This is a rare opportunity to secure established, semi-rural/commercial/industrial acreage, positioned strategically to all things Perth Centric, set to benefit significantly from major regional Infrastructure improvements over the short to mid term and beyond.
776 Welshpool road is indeed a unique and rare, strategic opportunity for the right buyer with enterprise and proximity a priority, alongside a relative ease of movement and peace of mind overall.
– 1 Hectare of Prime land with private driveway to rear, protected lot.
– “Yule Creek” running through property North East to South West, much of the year.
– Orchard sized green space across Western creek-side (1/3rd) of property
– A well maintained 3 bedroom Brick and Tile + Jarrah floored, homestead on site
– Large (200 + SQM), 3.2 -5 meter high Industrial Warehouse/Shed with 3 Phase power and *Machinery with adjacent; Reception, Offices, incl. Boardroom with Kitchenet & ablutions
(*Inventory on request).
– Brick Paved lay down yard/s with ample parking for (up to 10-12) Small, medium and Large
Vehicles (Compliant (access) road for Buses and Heavy Vehicle/machinery)
– Indoor/Outdoor, Creek Side Cabana with Pizza Oven kitchen and lounge.
Call Julian or Jack for Information and/or inspections
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 car
- Land is 10,019 m²
- Floor Area is 350 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 10 Open Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place